environmental analyst/environmental scientist
Water Quality Services Division, San Bernardino County, California
CASC Engineering and Consulting is seeking an Environmental Analyst or Environmental Scientist to join the firm’s Water Quality Services Division. The successful candidate will be one that is anxious to demonstrate a combination of technical, task/project management, program management, and leadership skills that lead to the continued growth and success of the firm, the Water Quality Services Division, and the individual.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Policy or Science or closely related field.
- Three to seven years of experience working as an Environmental Analyst / Scientist.
- Certification as a CPMSM or CPSWQ or CPESC.
- Certification as a Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) or Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- NPDES storm water experience covering three or more of the following areas:
- Municipal services (NPDES program management, plan checking, inspections, etc.).
- Storm water monitoring using automated and grab sampling techniques.
- Post-construction water pollution controls.
- Construction site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Industrial site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Municipal storm water management.
- Certification as a CPISM.
- Certification as a Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner (QISP).
- Interest in challenging assignments in a casual, but serious, work environment with plenty of room to grow.