Water Quality Services Division, Los Angeles County, California
CASC Engineering and Consulting, Inc. is seeking an Environmental professional to join the firm’s Water Quality Services Division. The successful candidate will be able to manage all functions related to the Clean Water Act/National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Program (NPDES) and other water quality related activities, such as, inspection of creeks, construction sites, businesses, and private property; public education; development plan reviews; creek restoration, and maintenance activities.
- B.S. Degree in Environmental Science or related discipline
- Minimum of three years experience providing environmental storm water related services
- Ability to Interpret and apply stormwater regulations
- QISP Certificate (or the ability to obtain)
- QSD Certification
- Knowledge and experience working with the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS)
- NPDES storm water experience covering three or more of the following areas:
- Municipal services (plan checking, inspections, support services).
- Storm water monitoring using automated and grab sampling techniques.
- Post-construction water pollution controls.
- Construction site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Industrial site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Municipal storm water management.