At CASC, we recognize the importance of community engagement and giving back to our local communities.
SCHOLARSHIP OUTREACH PROGRAM
Annual scholarships for students at Redlands High Schools (Redlands High School, Redlands East Valley High School and Citrus Valley High School).
Each year, through the Redlands Community Scholarship Foundation, CASC awards up to three $500 scholarships to outstanding graduating seniors who excel in math and science and intend to pursue a degree in Engineering at a four-year college or university. Students pursuing any Engineering degree are eligible; however, preference is given to qualified students entering a program in Civil or Environmental Engineering. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate an interest in an Engineering career, and be involved in community service and/or extracurricular activities.
Past recipients include:
- 2017 - Justin Litchfield, Irene Armenta
- 2016 - Emily Caro, Sabrina Tamimi, Cynthia Montez
- 2015 - Madeline Tuff, Omar Farah, Justin Le
- 2014 - James Landrus, Daniel Baguyo, Daniel Garrett
- 2013 - Ben Booth, Lane Goodart, Patrick Le
- 2012 - Aaron Devoe, Joseph Harris, Karly Schroeder
Clean water is a human right. CASC supports World Vision, a global humanitarian aid organization dedicated to partnering with children, families, and their communities to tackle causes of poverty and injustice.